At this time, the MIT Student Chapter of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) is dormant. That last President was Jason Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Spring 2013.
Past activities included:
- Access to student chapter social and academic activities such as invited speakers, colloquia, field trips, and other projects.
- Opportunities for professional development, community service, and networking with other students and faculty interested in human factors and ergonomics issues.
- Forum for the presentation, discussion, and investigation of human factors and ergonomics issues.
- Forum for human factors jobs, recruitment and interview support and internship placements.
- Student forum for discussion of school-related issues