The MIT Student Chapter of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) is a group of MIT students and scholars interested in the field of human factors and ergonomics who organize events and activities for the benefit of the students, the human factors community, and HFES. The student chapter operates under the auspices of HFES and receives support from HFES for its activities.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Access to student chapter social and academic activities such as invited speakers, colloquia, field trips, and other projects.
- Opportunities for professional development, community service, and networking with other students and faculty interested in human factors and ergonomics issues.
- Forum for the presentation, discussion, and investigation of human factors and ergonomics issues.
- Forum for human factors jobs, recruitment and interview support and internship placements.
- Student forum for discussion of school-related issues
How can I join?
Any person affiliated with MIT with an interest in the field of human factors is eligible to join the HFES chapter. There are currently no yearly dues for membership. If you are interested to join the chapter, please contact us.